A black and white themed ‘This + That’ for today!
1 | This lovely detailed lines and circles illustration project by Claire Heffer
2 | Fun packaging from this honey club
3 | This student project for the New York Museum of Glass by Leo Porto
4 | Beautiful free desktop wallpapers over at this blog
5 | Work from Gertrud Preiswerk textiles sample books especially this pattern
6 | Learning alot with this awesome skillshare class with the talented Jessica Hische
7 | Clever design for this ‘animated’ wine bottle sleeve by Thought Assembly.
1. That lovely watercolour painting on The Design Files blog.
2. Beautiful styling in this new Loop portfolio
3. Smiling at this
4. Lots and lots of great recipes on this blog
5. This beautiful stencil alphabet designed for Common Ground, Venice Architecture Biennale
6. Clever menu system by this Savvy Studio
7. Oh and this stunning save the date
I’m starting a new weekly blog post about interesting, inspiring and fun bits and pieces I’ve found here and there. Hope you enjoy my finds!
1. I’m going to make this salad
2. Love to live in this sweet little house
3. Wowed by this incredible photoshop wiz
4. This student project by Thomas Lichtblau for Mein Honig (My Honey)
5. Hoping to own this book one day
6. Clapping along to this song
7. Admiring the simplicity of this illustration